Drains blocked but you can’t see what has blocked them ? A Drain Camera to inspect your pipes will mean no need to spend time and money disconnecting them and trying to find the problem. With our drain pipe inspection camera, before you take anything apart or spend any money on your drains, you can find the problem and its location within minutes. With a 20 metre long fibreglass drain cable our pipe camera allows you to inspect a length of 20m down your drain to find what’s causing a blockage. For chimneys too – it will also allow chimneys to be inspected or wall cavities. The camera is also great for using to inspect ducts such as extraction ducts or air conditioning ducts.
This is the perfect model Drain camera for builders, engineers, Survey Engineers, Inspection Engineers and Drain engineers.
Our Drain pipe Inspection Camera is the perfect tool for safe inspection of any underground narrow environment. Designed specifically for use in drains, this high resolution colour inspection camera will suit a variety of jobs.
- Ideal for inspection of drains pipes and wall cavities, Air conditioning ducts, cavity walls, underfloors, false ceilings and much more
- All supplied in an easy to carry aluminium case
- 7inch colour TFT LCD monitor
- Sharp CCD pipe camera with white LED’s
- Waterproof to 1m
- Viewing angle 68, focus 3.6mm
- 20m of optical cable with cable wheel
- Rechargeable battery for use remotely
A Digital record facility is available, perfect for taking images or videos for reports or client feedback or later analysis. All recorded to a USB storage device. Please select in the options above.
- Color CCD Camera, 60°Camera vision angle
- Sapphire glass lens cover, 8 White LED's
- Diameter of camera 22 mm
- 6" total length including the Spring & Connecter
Cable Wheel Specifications
- Stainless wheel with special structure connecter to monitor
- 65 ft fiberglass rod cable
- Gold point touch connecter to Camera
- 5-3/4" rubber covered handle
- 12-4/5" wheel diameter
- 7" TFT LCD Monitor, 320 x 960 pixel
- AC/DC power supply
- Storage battery used
-20ºF~+120ºF operating temperature
- 5"(H) x 7-4/5"(W) x 1"(D)