Telescopic Inspection Camera
Designed and Manufactured by UK Inspection Cameras, a Robust and submersible high resolution camera which is tough and extremely durable - attached to a quick release telescopic pole. Designed to be portable and used by one person, it fits in most cars or vans, a truely go any where for inspections at height or underwater. ** Please note, you may need to consider a risk assesment before using the system alone.
The standard lightweight pole is 1.3 metres long and extends to 3 metres - the head of the camera can be adjusted too, with the gooseneck camera flexible mounting or a more durable adjustable mount giving more durability - allowing you to view at various different angles.
A 500 TV Line Sony high resolution Colour Underwater Camera with White LED Lights built around the lense to enable crisp clear pictures even in the dark!
Powerd by 12 volts from the portable TFT Monitor (Now available as Combined Monitor & Video Recorder) the camera is truely mobile and Portable which offers a perfect solution for hard to reach places at height or underwater. Using on 12 volts power, the system is both safe and has the ability to take power from other sources such as vehicles or boats for more contious use associated with some types of inspection work.
Our Basic System Includes:
- High Resolution Inspection Camera - Colour with Infra red or White Lights & 10 Metres of cable
- 3 Metre Pole
- AV Cable Connections and Power Adapter
- 5" Colour TFT Monitor and Battery Pack (Now available as Combined Monitor & Video Recorder)
- 2.5" monitor and DVR Combined - Micro SD Card Recordable in High Resolution
- 5 or 7 Metre Poles
An inspection camera system is commonly used in the following areas:
- Underwater inspection or surveying of boats or structures
- Underwater Wildlife inspection
- Educational Pond dipping
- Live viewing for nature reserves
- Boat Hull | Propulsion systems Inspection
- Finding and recovering lost tools in the water!
- Harbour wall or Pontoon Inspections
- Used by Swimming clubs for Training
- Drains and sewers
- Roof or Gutter surveys
In fact it can be used for any inspection application underwater. The underwater inspection camera is tested to 50 metres depth!
It could also be used for inspecting at height - ideal for roof voids or above ceiling tiles.
If you have any specific requirements, please do not hesitate to call.