German Quality Camera built with Pan, Tilt and Zoom Capablility !
The camera is both compact and safely housed in a plastic case for transport and mobility. The system consists of a 20 m push rod cable with reel, a color camera head with a diameter of 40 mm and a large color monitor.The control panel uses standard easy to use features in order to view the cameras footage. However, the VIS 350 plus also alows for PTZ, The camera pans 360°, tilts 180° and offers the best-possible lighting to carry out an all-round inspection of the inside of the pipe.
Intelligent Inspection Camera
To be able to assess and specifically target repair work, we have perfected the technique of precisely locating damage. The actual meter count and the position of the head are displayed in the monitor. That, for example, is a huge help when dealing with extensive networks of pipelines. The top and bottom of the pipe are displayed on the monitor at all times and at how many degrees the camera is being guided up or down. This is a Low cost extra accessory also found on our website, the L200 Locator. It wirelessly transmits the location to the monitor to inform the user.
After panning and tilting, the home function automatically aligns the camera angle to straight ahead with a simple push of a button. The camera can record video of what it sees as it travels along the line run. Even several tight 87° bends along the line are no hurdle. When damage is discovered, one quick press of a button is all that is required to "shoot“ and save a photo.
- Dimensions housing - 176 x 114 x 32 mm
- TFT-Display - 7" / 16:9 format
- Video-Out - RCA signal
- Weight - 400 g
- Power Supply - Space for 2 rechargeable batteries, each 12 V or via power pack
- Battery operating time - Max. 2 rechargeable batteries, each 120 mins. = 4 h (battery status in display)
Pan and tilt Ø 40 mm colour camera head
- Type - 1/3“ COLOR CMOS
- Pixels - 768 x 576 (PAL), 656 x 492 (NTSC)
- Light sensitivity - 0.5 Lux
- Lens - f = 2.3 mm, F = 2.5
- Viewing angle - 115°
- Light source - 12 white LEDs
- Degree of protection - Waterproof to IP 67
- Dimensions - Ø 40 mm x 60 mm
- Operating temperature - 0...40 °C, RH 95 %
- MAX Storage temperature - -20...50 °C, RH 95 % MAX
- Length - 20 m
- Diameter - 6.5 mm
- Dimensions - 51 x 43 x 17 cm (L x W x H)
- Weight - 8.2 kg
- Wöhler VIS 350 /VIS 300 - Electronic meter counter
Memory (Wöhler VIS 350)
- Recording - 2 GB SD card (2.5 h recording capacity)
- Interface - Mini USB port